Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Gingerbread Spice - Anastasia Lavish Palette Look #2

A perfect look to wear this Thanksgiving, transition from fall into winter with this warm, spicy look I created with my Anastasia Lavish Palette. Bits of glitter, along with shades of cream and ginger remind me of a crisp, snowy night spent by the fire. If you like this look make sure to read my review on the palette and view Look #1.



























Eyes
1. Prime the eyes to ensure long lasting, intense color payoff and to prevent creasing. I used my Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2. Run 'orange soda' through the socket line from the outer corner to the inner corner, creating a shape for the darker colors to follow.
3. Blend 'rum cake' over top of the 'orange soda' to smoke out the color and add dimension.
4. Use 'sienna' on the outer corner of the lid to intensify the shape and colors in the socket.
5. Take 'cream' and place it on the roundest, center part of the lid and blend it slightly into the other shades.
6. Line the top lash line with black liquid liner and flick it out into a wing. I used my Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in 'Trooper'.
7. Add glitter to the inner corners of the eye. I used my Sephora Glitter Liner & Mascara in 'VIP Gold'.
8. Place 'cream' along the bottom lash line and place a little bit of the gold glitter overtop of it.
9. Add mascara and false lashes if you choose.
10. Finish the look by filling in any sparse areas in the brows. I used my Anastasia Brow Wiz in 'Medium Ash'.

Face
Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow
Concealer: Benefit Stay Don't Stray
Powder: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in 'Ethereal'
Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12hr blush in 'Blissful'
Bronzer: Estee Lauder 'Bronze Goddess'
Highlight: Laura Mercier in 'Highlight 01'

Lips
Lipstick: Mac 'Modesty'

***Congrats to Heather B. for being the lucky winner of my 'Thankful Giveaway' and I hope that you all have a great holiday tomorrow!***

No comments:

Post a Comment