1. Prime the eyes to ensure longwear, crease-proof shadow application, I used my Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2. Blend an orange-y brown color into the crease, I used 'Toast' by Bobbi Brown.
3. Deepen the crease with a darker brown, I used 'Taupe' by Bobbi Brown.
4. Press a bright, lime green shadow onto the middle of the lid, I used 'Freak' from my Urban Decay Electric palette.
5. Press a tiny bit of a deeper teal green onto the outer corner of the eye, I used 'Fringe' from my Urban Decay Electric palette.
6. Draw a yellow pencil on the inner third of the eyelid and set it with a yellow eyeshadow, blending it into the green. I used my Sephora Contour Pencil in 'Banana Split' and a yellow MUFE shadow.
7. Line the lower lash with the same yellow pencil, pat the yellow shadow on the inner corner to set it, and blend 'Toast' on the outer edge.
8. Draw on liquid liner, shaping it so that it's super thin in the inner corner and gets more dramatic towards the wing.
9. Highlight the browbone with cream colored shadow, I used 'French Vanilla' by Clinique.
10. Finish the look by filling in the brows, I used my Anastasia Brow Powder in 'Taupe'.
Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow
Concealer: Mac Pro-Longwear
Powder: Hourglass Ambient Lighting in 'Diffused'
Blush: Illamasqua 'Lover'
Bronzer: Nars 'Laguna'
Highlight: Laura Mercier 'Highlight 01'
Liner: Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip #24c
Lipstick: Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense #39
Gloss: Bite Beauty Deconstructed Rose Gloss #7
Click the links to see my other looks using the Urban Decay Electric Palette.