1. Prime the lids to ensure longwear, crease proof shadow application, I used my Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2. Dust a matte cream colored shadow from the lid up to the browbone.
3. Blend a matte brown shadow into the crease for soft definition.
4. Draw on a winged line using a deep green color and extend it towards the browbone, I used my Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner in 'Olive'.
5. Trace the green line with a burnt copper shade, I used my Stila liquid liner in 'Amber'.
6. Trace the inner corner of the lower lashline with a white pencil, I used my Stila Smudge Stick 'Alpine'.
7. Thickly line the outer corner of the bottom lashline with a berry pencil, I used my Stila Smudge Stick in 'Deep Fuchsia'.
8. Draw on little dots extending them in a triangular shape from the wing, I used my Stila liquid liner in 'Snow'.
9. Finish the look by filling in the brows, I used my Anastasia Brow Wiz in 'Medium Ash'.
Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow
Concealer: Mac Pro-Longwear
Powder: Hourglass Ambient Lighting in 'Ethereal'
Blush: Nars 'Goulou'
Bronzer: Nars 'Laguna'
Highlight: Laura Mercier 'Highlight 01'
Lipstick: Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge #10