My standard eye look is warm neutrals, you all can probably tell by the amount of tutorials that I've done using my Anastasia Lavish Palette, but if you haven't, I've linked them at the bottom. Even though the Lavish Palette was limited edition, you can still purchase the individual colors here.
A few days ago I stopped by the Sephora that I used to work in to see all of the new goodies, and one of my friends applied the prettiest new highlight for me! It is the Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Duo in Pink/Beige, and it's stunning! I'd seen it in photos but I hadn't realized how pearlescent and shimmery it was, with reflects of pinks, silvers and blues. There is also a goldish one for darker skin tones, so I'd highly recommend going to take a peek!
Eyes1. Prime the eyes to prevent creasing and ensure long lasting and intense color payoff, I used my Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2. Shade the crease to add definition, I used 'orange soda' along the entire length and 'sienna' on the inner and out edges to darken.
3. On the center of the lid, I added some pencil strokes with my Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Stick in 'pink opal' and topped it with Make Up For Ever Star Powder in #940.
4. Re-darken the outer edge with a mix of 'sienna' and brown shimmery color called 'rum cake'.
5. In the middle of the crease where the eye curves the most, add a cranberry shade for dimension, I used 'pink sapphire' from the Lavish Palette.
6. Add winged liner and mascara, I used my Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in 'Trooper'.
7. On a pencil brush, take a tiny bit of black shadow and deepen the outer-most edge of the crease, I used 'black diamond' from the Lavish Palette.
8. For the lower lashline I used a mix of 'orange soda' and 'sienna' and then added black liner on the outer two thirds, and brightening the inner corners with the same Laura Mercier pencil.
9. Finish the look by filling in the brows, I used my Too Faced BulletProof Brows in 'Brunette' and my Anastasia Brow Gel in 'Caramel'.
Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow
Concealer: Benefit Stay Don't Stray & MAC Pro-Longwear
Powder: Hourglass Ambient in 'Dim' and 'Ethereal'
Blush: Nars in 'Goulue'
Bronzer: NYC in 'Sunny'
Highlight: Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Duo in 'Pink/Beige'
Liner: Palladio Herbal Lipliner in 'Nearly Nude'
Lipstick: MAC 'Peach Blossom'
Below are links to other looks I've created with the exact same shadow palette!