1. Beauty Blender: The best tool I've ever used for achieving flawless foundation and concealer. Read my review here, and get an extra Beauty Blender tip here.
2. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation: A silky smooth, natural looking foundation that photographs beautifully and feels invisible. Read my review here.
3. Mac Pro-Longwear Concealer: The best concealer I've found for my stubborn dark under eye circles. I guess that's what you get when you're Italian :)
4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders: These powders make you look like you're glowing from the inside out and are the perfect setting/finishing powders for any foundation. My favorites are Ethereal, Dim and Diffused.
5. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner: The steadiest and most fool-proof liquid liner I've ever tried. Super long lasting, it took me a year to finish one up!
6. Nars Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow: The shade 'Himalia' is described as a 'shimmering topaz' and is my favorite everyday shadow. They can be applied damp or dry with stunning results.
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz: Whether you are looking for natural brows or bold ones, this pencil lets you control every stroke.
8. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick: These lipsticks are addicting, they are literally Jolly Ranchers for your lips. My most worn colors are #12 Coral Incandescent, #14 Coral In Touch, and #5 Fuchsia in Excess. My favorite natural pink is #8 Pink In Confidence.
9. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask: The most hydrating and non-sticky balm of all time. It also looks beautiful over lip-stains or lipsticks and can be used as an over-night treatment.
10. Caudalie Beauty Elixir: Elegance in a spray bottle, this mist makes you feel hydrated and refreshed and it's decadent mix of herbal scents makes you feel like royalty. Read my review here.
What products earn an A+ for you?