Valentines Day is less than a month away, and nothing makes me feel sexier than some pretty makeup and romantic lingerie! Being a huge fan of silky, satiny, lacy things, I was super excited when Adore Me reached out about a collaboration. I created this sultry makeup that is perfect for Valentine's Day and goes beautifully with five of my favorite Adore Me intimate styles. Make sure to take their fun quiz to find your perfect style and get custom curated selections, and check out their adorable bra's & panties page.
|L to R: Courtney set, Daphne, Uniqula set, Brenna set|
My Top Five Picks
Perfectly Sultry Makeup
1. Prime the lids to ensure long lasting color and prevent creasing, I used Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray'
2. Blend a pale orange into the crease with a fluffy brush and then deepen it with a darker burnt orange shade. I used Anastasia Beverly Hills 'orange soda' and 'sienna'.
3. Pat a bright red shade onto the lid, I used one from Inglot.
4. Lightly blend a dark purple eye shadow into the outer crease, I used one from Ben Nye.
5. Using a damp brush, pat a rose gold glitter onto the center of the lid. I used Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eyeshadow #50.
6. Draw on a cat winged liner and add mascara, I used a gel liner from Maybelline and slightly smudged the top edges.
7. Define the outer edge of the lower lashline with a berry liner, I used my smudge stick in 'deep burgundy' by Stila.
8. Take any pale shadow to create a brow highlight, effectively adding separation to the eye look.
9. Fill in the brows to complete the look, I used Too Faced BulletProof Brows in 'Universal Brunette' and Make Up For Ever Brow Seal clear gel.
Moisturizer/Primer: Sonia Roselli's Waterbalm (this stuff is amazing!)
Foundation: Koh Gen Do Aqua + Make Up For Ever Face & Body
Powder: Kett Set & Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in 'Diffused'
Blush: Nars 'Goulue'
Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
Highlight: Laura Mercier Baked #01 + Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector 'Pearl'
Liner: Palladio Herbal Lip Liner in 'Nearly Nude'
Lipstick: Mac 'Modesty' + "Creamcup' + 'Angel'
Gloss: Laura Mercier in 'Sparkling'
What is your favorite style for Valentine's Day?