Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Anastasia Lavish Palette - Look #1

You heard from my review about how much I love this palette, so I wanted to create a few different looks with it. This is the first one using only colors from the palette along with some gold glitter on the inner corners. More Lavish tutorials to come soon!







































Eyes
1. Prime the eyes to prevent creasing and ensure long lasting and intense color. I used my Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2. Take 'orange soda' and blend it into the crease and softly up towards the brow bone on a fluffy blending brush.
3. Place 'sienna' into the deepest part of the crease to add dimension. Also blend this into the inner corners of the eye.
4. Mix 'rum cake' and 'antique' on your brush and place it onto the lid, blending it into the crease colors.
5. Place 'ballet' onto the center of the lid to highlight the roundest part of the eye.
6. Use 'cream' on the brow bone to lift the eye.
7. Add some gold glitter to the inner corner of the eye, I used my Sephora Glitter Liner & Mascara in 'VIP Gold'.
8. Trace the upper lashline with a liquid liner and add mascara. I also lined the outer corner of the bottom lid with a black pencil and then smudged 'sienna' overtop it for softness.
9. Fill in any sparse areas of the brows to finish the look. I used my Anastasia Brow Wiz in 'Medium Ash'.

Face
Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow 
Concealer: Mac Pro-Longwear 
Powder: Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in 'Ethereal'
Blush: Nars 'Orgasm'
Bronzer: Estee Lauder 'Bronze Goddess'
Highlight: Laura Mercier baked matte in 'Highlight 01'

Lips
Lipstick: Nars Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in 'New Lover'.

No comments:

Post a Comment