Sunday, January 12, 2014

Wintertime Blues








New Year's Eve was a really busy day for me, I did countless makeovers at Sephora and then I came home to do makeup for a friend who was going to a school party. My favorite thing about working on my friends is that they usually let me do whatever I like with their makeup. Tori just showed me what she was wearing for the night, a dark blue dress with one jeweled sleeve, and we went from there! Thanks for letting me photograph you Tori!


























Eyes
1. Prime the eyes to ensure long wearing, crease proof shadow application. I used my Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2. Apply a white base for bolder color. I used a shimmery white jumbo pencil from Sephora Collection(Thanks Jackie!)
3. Lightly dust a light brown shadow through the crease to serve as a map for the other shadows.
4. Pat a shimmery, pearly white shadow over the whole eyelid, and bring the color along the lower lashline as well.  
5. Shade a dark blue color
6. Pat a medium blue shadow between the dark blue and the pearl color to add a subtle gradient.
7. Line the top lashline with a dark blue gel liner and run what is left on the brush along the outer half of the bottom lashline. I used one from Maybelline.
8. Place glitter all over the lid on the light pearl color. I used my Sephora glitter in 'Sassy Silver'.
9. Add mascara, we only did the top because Tori's eyelashes are extremely long and we didn't want them to look spidery.
10. Finish the look by filling in the brows, I used my Anastasia Brow Wiz in 'Medium Ash'.

Face
Foundation: MUFE Face & Body in #20 and #38
Concealer: MUFE HD Concealer in #325
Powder: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette 
Blush: Nars Deep Throat
Bronzer: Nars Laguna
Highlight: Laura Mercier in 'Highlight 01'

Lips
Lipstick: Mac in Modesty & Creamcup
Lipgloss: Benefit in Sugarbomb

No comments:

Post a Comment