Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Mystic Seminars

Thursday I had the awesome opportunity of being part of the wonderful makeup team for the Mystic Seminars. These seminars bring together a group of extremely talented photographers of many different backgrounds and styles. They hold classes, share tips, critique and teach mini workshops to other professional and aspiring photographers. As a photographer myself, it was a really cool experience to see a bunch of different artists teaching at once. I really loved watching Ben Von Wong shoot, and I was even more impressed when I looked up his website later that night.


Some of my own images - Nicole Cudzilo Photography











Erin Infantino of Simply Gorgeous by Erin offered me a spot on the makeup team, and I'm so excited that I got to work with such a talented group of girls, it was such a blast! 

My models were photographed by Brian and Allison Callaway of Callaway Gable, they are multiple award winning photographers who have shot for publications such as: Town and Country, US Weekly, People and Inside Weddings among others. They are based out of Los Angeles but are available for world-wide travel and recently photographed Charmed actress, Rose McGowan's wedding. They were holding a workshop on engagement portraits called the 'Callaway Gable Way'. I think the photos should be lovely and I can't wait to see them!

Here are a few of my behind-the-scenes snapshots:
my lovely model (and awesome wedding photographer) Erin of www.daphneanddean.com










Makeup, hair and models! Visit my instagram (nicolecudzilo) for all of the individual credits!










watching the photographers get to work











I will do an updated post once I get the photos back from the photographers! And a huge thank you goes once again to Mystic Seminars and Simply Gorgeous by Erin!


***

Other photographers: Sean Flanigan, Jared Platt, Bambi Cantrell, John Micheal Cooper & Dalisa Cooper, Camille & Chadwick Bensler, Richard Israel, Benjamin Von Wong, Davina + Daniel, Citalli Rico, Ryan Brenizer, Fer Juaristi and Kirsten Lewis.

Other artists: Adriana of The Beauty Bar, Kelly Hart of That Girl, Shana Bartlett from A Touch of Color, Erica T Martell of Erica Martell Makeup Artist and Dana Bartone & Co, Jocelyn Tonne of Simply Gorgeous by Erin, Meghan Cotto of Simply Gorgeous by Erin and Jessica Sager.

***

Check out more of my photography on my website: www.NicoleCudziloPhotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment