Monday, September 15, 2014

Speckled Fall Eyes

I created this look because I love all the earthy tones that the fall season brings out and these types of warm neutrals look great on everyone! Earlier this year I picked up a whole bunch of Stila liquid and pencil liners at The Makeup Show, and I finally got to put them to work in this fun look. I would suggest checking out Stila's liners if you like to play with color as they have a vast selection and are felt-tipped making them very easy to handle.



























Eyes
1. Prime the lids to ensure longwear, crease proof shadow application, I used my Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2. Dust a matte cream colored shadow from the lid up to the browbone.
3. Blend a matte brown shadow into the crease for soft definition.
4. Draw on a winged line using a deep green color and extend it towards the browbone, I used my Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner in 'Olive'.
5. Trace the green line with a burnt copper shade, I used my Stila liquid liner in 'Amber'.
6. Trace the inner corner of the lower lashline with a white pencil, I used my Stila Smudge Stick 'Alpine'.
7. Thickly line the outer corner of the bottom lashline with a berry pencil, I used my Stila Smudge Stick in 'Deep Fuchsia'.
8. Draw on little dots extending them in a triangular shape from the wing, I used my Stila liquid liner in 'Snow'.
9. Finish the look by filling in the brows, I used my Anastasia Brow Wiz in 'Medium Ash'.

Face
Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow
Concealer: Mac Pro-Longwear 
Powder: Hourglass Ambient Lighting in 'Ethereal'
Blush: Nars 'Goulou'
Bronzer: Nars 'Laguna'
Highlight: Laura Mercier 'Highlight 01'

Lips
Lipstick: Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge #10

No comments:

Post a Comment