Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Gold Glitter & Pink Lips

I love wearing unexpected colors on my eyes, and pinks are one of those colors that people will tell you to stay away from because it can make you look sick. While that is true in most cases, if you get the right shade of hot pink, it can really make brown eyes pop!


Eyes
1. Prime the eyes to ensure longwear, creaseproof shadow application, I used my Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2. Apply a shimmery gold shadow all over the lid.
3. Blend a matte dark brown into the outer corner and crease for definition.
4. Blend a tiny bit of hot pink into the outer edge of the eye overlapping it with the brown, I used Nars blush in 'Desire'.
5. Draw a yellow pencil on the inner corners of the eye and set it with a yellow shadow, I used a Sephora Collection liner in 'Banana Split' and a bright matte yellow shadow by Make Up For Ever.
6. With a skinny brush, pat hot pink shadow along the length of the bottom lashline, I used Nars blush in 'Desire'.
7. Place gold glitter in the center of the eyelid, I used Sephora Collection Glitter Eyeliner & Mascara in 'VIP Gold'. If you want to be fun, use eyelash glue to add little stars to the corner of the eye.
8. Line the top of your eyes with a black pencil and add mascara and false lashes for more drama, I used Ardell Demi Wispies.
9. Finish the look by filling in the brows, I used my Anastasia Brow Wiz in 'Medium Ash'.

Face
Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow
Concealer: Mac Pro-Longwear
Powder: Hourglass Ambient Lighting in 'Ethereal'
Blush: Nars 'Desire'
Bronzer: Nars 'Laguna'
Highlight: Laura Mercier 'Highlight 01'

Lips
Lipstick: Sephora Collection Luster Matte in 'Electra-Pink'

No comments:

Post a Comment