Friday, September 5, 2014

Heavy Liner & Bubblegum Lips

Heavy liner is one of my favorite looks, it elongates the eyes and makes any style more hip. This liner is more dramatic than what I would normally wear (with my eyes fully open it almost took up my whole lid space) but it is a fun way to try something new!



































Eyes
1. Prime the eyes to ensure longwear crease-proof shadow application, I used my Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2. Blend a warm toned neutral into the crease, I used 'Toast' by Bobbi Brown.
3. Deepen and define the crease with a cooler neural to add shadow, I used 'Taupe' by Bobbi Brown.
4. Press an iridescent color onto the inner third of the lid. I used Nars Dual Intensity Eyeshadow in 'Cassiopeia' with a wet brush. I absolutely love these dual shadows and would recommend that you guys check them out.
5. Highlight the browbone with a matte cream color, I used 'French Vanilla' by Clinique.
6. Draw on your liquid liner like you normally would and then extend the tail longer towards the end of the brow. Lastly, draw it back towards the main liner to create a thick triangle. I used my all-time favorite liner, 'Trooper' by Kat Von D.
7. Finish the look by filling in the brows, I used my Anastasia Brow Powder in 'Taupe'

Face
Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow
Concealer: Amazing Cosmetics Concealer
Powder: Make Up For Ever Duo Mat 
Blush: Nars 'Desire'
Bronzer: Nars 'Laguna'
Highlight: Laura Mercier 'Highlight 01'

Lips
Lipstick: Sephora Collection Luster Matte in 'Lilac'

No comments:

Post a Comment