Thursday, February 6, 2014

Editorial Makeup


During yesterday's snowstorm I decided to create a fun, editorial inspired makeup look. Even though I do beauty makeup on a day-to-day basis, I love creating completely unwearable, aesthetically driven looks as well. I had an idea in my head of what I wanted and it came out pretty much how I pictured it. It was a ton of fun to do, but not that fun to clean off, as the hair was done with a mix of flour, water and baby powder! Even though this isn't a tutorial, I figured some of you would be interested to see the products that I used. 



They included Nars Sheer Glow in 'Siberia' mixed with white Illamasqua Skinbase, Chanel Soleil de Tan, Nars blushes, Becca Beach Tints in Guava and Lychee, plus Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector, Graftobian Glamour Creams and some Make Up For Ever Flash Palette.


















Here are a two of my past favorite editorial-style looks:

















More Valentine's Day looks coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment