Tuesday, May 3, 2016

NO KA'OI Photo Shoot

I recently did the makeup for a shoot with NO KA'OI, a fabulous action-couture brand specializing in high performance workout clothes for women. 



I love spicing up this blog with images of my fashion work, and I think it's a ton of fun to find out what products other makeup artists love on set, so I put together a little list of what the key products that I used to create these looks. All info and credits are listed the bottom of the post!


I drew inspiration for the makeup from the graphic lines and colors of the garments to create a fashion conscious eye-look while letting the skin remain fresh and sporty. 

To change from the first to the second look, I extended the liner into a bold ombre wing and punched up the lower lash line with a contrasting color.

best makeup artist in connecticut

nicole cudzilo makeup artist

colorful makeup



nicole cudzilo connecticut makeup artist
Key Products


Production Credits
Photographer: Heidi Bohnenkamp  (@heidibphoto)
Brunette Model: Bronwyn Jolley  (@bronjol)
Blonde Model: Khrystyana Kaz (@khrystyana)


No comments:

Post a Comment