Monday, March 7, 2016

Colorful Smokey Eyes

metallic eyeshadow

This makeup is probably my favorite colorful smokey eye I've ever done! Interesting texture was super important to me for this look so I played with a mix of metallics, glitters and mattes for a good contrast and dimension. I kept the skin super natural and glowy to give it an editorial feel. Keep reading to find out some of the products I used to create this look!
colorful smokey eye

PRODUCT LIST:
1. Dior Glow Maximizer Primer
2. Make Up For Ever Face and Body Foundation
3. Becca Liquid Shimmering Skin Perfectors in 'Opal' & 'Pearl'
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'
5. Stila Smudgestick in 'Deep Fuchsia'
6. Make Up For Ever Metal Powder in '#4 Olive Gold'
7. Buxom Single Eyeshadow in 'No Faux' 
(I actually used a discontinued MUFE glitter. This Buxom shade is the closest alternative.)
8. Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in 'Rose'
9. Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara





























What are your favorite smokey eye products?
Hair was styled by the lovely Greta Wagner

No comments:

Post a Comment