Monday, December 15, 2014

Sparkling Smoky Eyes (Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadows)

I wore this warm sparkly look for Thanksgiving but it is perfect for any holiday evening or celebration. I used the Anastasia Lavish Palette with mostly the shimmer colors for a glowy, candlelit effect, but the real star is an Inglot Pure Pigment shadow. 



























Eyes
1. Prime the eyes to ensure long lasting, creaseproof shadow application, I used my Mac Paintpot in 'Painterly'.
2. Define the crease of the eye with warm matte shadows, I used my Anastasia shadows in 'Orange Soda' and 'Sienna'.
3. Pat an intensely glittery copper/red/gold color onto the lid, I used my Inglot AMC Pure Pigment in #82.
4. Deepen the outer corner with a shimmery brown, I used my Anastasia shadow in 'Truffle'.
5. Add a touch of shimmery purple to the center of the crease, above the Inglot pigment, I used my Anastasia shadow in 'Pink Sapphire'.
6. Line the top lashline with black liquid liner creating a small wing, and add gold glitter liner to the inner corners of the eyes. I used my Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in 'Trooper' and my Sephora Glitter Liner & Mascara in 'VIP Gold'.
7. Line the bottom lashline with a purple/raspberry liner and top it with a similar colored eyeshadow. I used my Stila SmudgeStick in 'Deep Fucshia' and my Anastasia shadow in 'Pink Sapphire'.
8. Highlight the brow bone with any matte cream shade to break up the shimmer.
9. Finish the look by filling in the brows, I used my Too Faced Bulletproof Brows in 'Universal Brunette' topped with my Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in 'Caramel'.

orange soda, sienna, truffle, deep fuchsia smudge-stick, pink sapphire, #82 pure pigment









Face
Primer: Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Primer
Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow
Concealer: Mac Pro-Longwear
Powder: Hourglass Ambient lighting in 'Ethereal' & 'Diffused'
Blush: Nars 'Orgasm' + Becca Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfector 'Rose Gold'
Highlight: Laura Mercier Baked Highlight '01'

Lips
Lipstick: Dior Addict Lip Glow (original)
Lipgloss: Laura Mercier Lip Glace in 'Rose'


***

Do you prefer to wear matte or shimmer shadows?



No comments:

Post a Comment