Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Urban Decay Electric Palette (Look 2)


This palette is absolutely amazing! If you have ever had the desire to wear bright colors, I highly suggest you go out and pick up this palette! Originally I had heard that it was going to be limited edition, but now I'm being informed that it will be part of Urban Decay's permanent collection. So here is a super funky, vibrant look mixing together pink, purple, lime green and silver! View my first look with the palette here.



























Eyes
1. Prime the eyes to prevent creasing and to ensure long lasting, intense color payoff, I used my Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2. Blend 'Savage' (hot pink) softly into the crease and towards the brow bone, avoiding the lid.
3. Deepen the whole crease with 'Jilted' (lighter purple) and add a touch of 'Urban' (darker purple) on the outer and inner edges of the eye socket.
4. Press a silver cream base onto the lid and avoid the crease. Then top it with 'Revolt' (silver shadow).
5. Re-blend some of the 'Urban' (dark purple) into the crease to smooth out the separation between the silver and the purple.
6. Line the eyes in a dramatic wing with a black liquid liner, I used my Kat Von D liner in 'Trooper'.
7. Add mascara to the top lashes and apply super long false lashes for added drama. I used Sephora's lashes in 'Mink'.
8. Line the bottom lashline with a lime green or bright yellow pencil to serve as a base for the eyeshadow, then top the pencil with 'Thrash' (lime green).
9. Trace under the tail of the black liner with a bright green liquid liner, I used one from NYX.
10. Highlight the browbone with a white shadow to create separation.
11. Finish the look by filling in the brows, I used my Anastasia Brow Wiz in 'Medium Ash'.

Face
Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow
Concealer: Mac Pro-Longwear
Powder: Hourglass Ambient Lighting in 'Ethereal'
Bronzer: Estee Lauder in 'Sun Goddess'
Blush: Hard Candy in 'Living Doll'
Highlight: Laura Mercier in 'Highlight 01'

Lips
Lipstick: Illamasqua in 'Fable'

No comments:

Post a Comment