Thursday, April 10, 2014

Fresh Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask Review


Fresh has hit a home run again with their amazing new sleeping mask! They have always been one of my all-time favorite skincare brands and I could rave about any of their products all day, but I wanted to specifically review their new treatment mask. 
***
The Peony Brightening Night Treatment Mask visibly brightens the appearance of the skin and diminishes dark spots and uneven skin tone while providing extreme hydration. It has a smooth, dense texture without the sticky feel and it absorbs quickly into the skin like a night cream so it won't leave any residue on your pillowcase. The hydration it provides is instant, you can literally feel your skin drink it up. It smells like cucumber with a tiny bit of a floral scent which I'm assuming is the peony. It's formulated without parabens, sulfates or phthalates and retails for $65.00 for 1.6 ounces. 

* Cucumber Extract calms and softens the skin as it hydrates.

* Amino Acids help to visibly smooth the skin and firm wrinkles.

* Peony and Licorice Root Extract combined with Vitamin C help reduce and prevent the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone while brightening the complexion as a whole.

This mask really did transform my skin overnight. When I woke up my face was the softest it has ever felt and all traces of dryness were erased. My skin looked radiant and soothed and my makeup applied more evenly. It is my new favorite hydrating treatment by far, and I love the extra brightening that it gives. All ages and skin types can benefit from this mask, and I definitely would rate it at 5 stars! Fresh says it can be used 1-2 times per week, but I've used it more often than that with no ill results.


If you do decide to try it out, let me know what you think about it in the comment section below!


2 comments:

  1. Ooh!! Good to know, thanks for sharing!!

    I recently started trying to find a good skin care routine(s), so thank you! The price at first thought seems up there (is the only reason I haven't already started trying to look for it) but hearing that it is something that actually works certainly makes it seem more worth the try! =D I'm definitely looking more into this/keeping it in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. I love the little breakdown of what it has and what it does :D!

    ReplyDelete