Saturday, February 27, 2016

Skincare Saturdays - Recent Empties

I am starting a new segment on my blog, Skincare Saturdays! Each Saturday will be a mini skincare tip or product recommendation, so let me know some of your skincare concerns. I thought I'd start off the first installment with some thoughts about products I have recently finished up.

 
Neutrogena Oil-Free Pink Grape Fruit Acne Wash
I kept this face wash in the shower and was pleased with its scent and the way it made my skin feel fresh without stripping it of moisture. It contains salicylic acid which helps promote cell turnover; fighting breakouts and maintaining glowing skin.

Fresh Sugar Face Polish
I love, love, love this face polish! I only had a small jar of this but enjoyed every use. Sugar is a natural humectant which means it it will draw moisture to your skin and keep it there. It also is a gentle exfoliator so my skin was glowy and smelled delicious after every use. I highly recommend this product and will absolutely repurchase!

Origins GinZing Moisturizer
I have used this moisturizer on and off for a few years now and have probably gone through 3 jars. It has a lightweight texture that is perfect for any skin type as it provides beautiful hydration without getting greasy. It has a light citrus scent which is pleasant, invigorating and not at all overwhelming. I use this a lot on my clients as well because it performs beautifully under any foundation. My favorite moisturizer is still the Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve, but I would certainly never turn down another jar of this one!

Caudalie Cleansing Water
This cleansing water was gentle while still breaking up heavy makeup. I would use it on a cotton round, wash my face, then use another around my eyes to get off leftover mascara and eyeliner. I did notice that my skin had more oils the days after I used this.

*** 
What are some skincare items that you have recently finishied? Would you purchase them again? And please leave me comments for future Skincare Saturday posts!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment