Monday, November 3, 2014

Can the Beauty Blender Get Any Better?

You all know that the Beauty Blender is my favorite tool for applying liquid & cream foundations or concealers. It gives the most natural finish and the options for coverage are endless, making it the perfect multi-use tool. But many people don't realize that the Beauty Blender is amazing for applying powder products as well! 

The trick for applying powders is to have the sponge be dry or almost dry. I personally don't want to use two different ones, so I just wring out the extra moisture after I apply my liquid foundation and it works just as well. I find that using the Beauty Blender for powder lessens the creasing under my eyes, which is always an issue I have. I usually use it with my Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders and it has been the perfect combination!

Let me know in the comments if you have ever tried the Beauty Blender for powder and how you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment