Monday, March 31, 2014

Wedding Season + I'm on The Knot!


Wedding season is upon on us and dates are booking up fast, especially now that I'm advertising my bridal portfolio on The Knot. If you are recently engaged, I definitely recommend checking it out; The Knot is the destination for all things wedding related. You can find gowns, invitations, caterers and then you can stop by my page while you're browsing! I love how easy it is to search through vendors and bookmark the ones you love. It is also a great way for makeup artists to get their work out to a large audience, especially since it's an audience that is actively searching for wedding makeup! Let me know if you guys have tried out The Knot and what you think about it!



















Visit my Knot profile here!

No comments:

Post a Comment